1. Presentation of the site.Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site forgedemontolieu.com the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework of its realization and its follow-up :
Owner : La Forge de Montolieu – SARL – 11170 Montolieu
Artistic Direction : Charles Cowen
Publication Manager : Mr Cowen – email@example.com
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Webdesign/Integration : https://tyburce.com
Host : ovh – ovh rue kellermann roubaix.
Photo Credits : La Forge de Montolieu – Charles Cowen.
2. General conditions of use of the site and services offered.The use of the site forgedemontolieu.com implies the full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site forgedemontolieu.com are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by La Forge de Montolieu, who will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
The website forgedemontolieu.com is updated regularly by La Forge de Montolieu. In the same way, the legal mentions can be modified at any time: they impose nevertheless on the user who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to take note of it. 3. Description of the services provided.
The site forgedemontolieu.com is intended to provide information on all the activities of the company.
La Forge de Montolieu strives to provide on the website forgedemontolieu.com information as accurate as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the site forgedemontolieu.com are given for information only, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the website forgedemontolieu.com are not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
4. Intellectual property and counterfeits.La Forge de Montolieu owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of: la Forge de Montolieu.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
5. Limitations of liability.La Forge de Montolieu can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment, when accessing the forgedemontolieu.com site, and resulting from the use of material not not meeting the specifications in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
La Forge de Montolieu can not be held liable for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site forgedemontolieu.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. La Forge de Montolieu reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, La Forge de Montolieu also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography …).
6. Management of personal data.In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995.
On the occasion of using the site forgedemontolieu.com, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the site forgedemontolieu.com, the the user's access provider, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any case La Forge de Montolieu only collects personal information about the user for the need of certain services offered by the site forgedemontolieu.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when it proceeds by itself to their input. It is then specified to the user of the site forgedemontolieu.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site forgedemontolieu.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption of La Forge de Montolieu and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site forgedemontolieu.com.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
7. Hypertext links and cookies.forgedemontolieu.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of La Forge de Montolieu. However, La Forge de Montolieu does not have the possibility to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no liability for this fact.
The navigation on the site forgedemontolieu.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies :
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in the upper right corner) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: Click on the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome : Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies. 9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site forgedemontolieu.com is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris. 10. The main laws concerned. Law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004 relating to data processing, the files and the freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
Glossary. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).